The Board of Directors is the policy body of the Coats Area Chamber of Commerce. Our Board members represent a cross-section of the individuals, businesses and professionals in the community. It has always been considered an honor to serve on the Board. Genuine interest in the Chamber and its objective is the first requirement for the Board members.
Tricia Bristow, President & Marketing Specialist
Ronald Avery, Vice-President
Robin Hayes, Secretary
Gwen Smith, Treasurer
Pat Godwin, Executive Director
Hope Moore, Ex-Officio
Shirley Allen, His Daily Bread Ministries
Chris Coats, Town Commissioner
Donna Denning, Senior Citizen Center
Jim Hauer, Harnett Computers
Bill House, Ron’s Barn
Allen Faircloth, Cornerstone Cafe’ & Coffee
Michelle Godwin, Streamline Land Surveying
Diana Lischin, Coats Pharmacy
Morgan McLamb, Campbell University
Joan Patterson, Retired Banker
Monica Stewart, Stewarts Tire Service
John Wiggins, Retired NC State
Karen Wooten, Interim Town Manager
- A willingness to make the time and effort commitment necessary to give the proper attention to Chamber responsibilities.
- Sound judgment in considering problems of the Chamber as they relate to the overall program of community development.
- The ability to inspire others and to command the respect of associates in responding to worthwhile initiatives sponsored by the Chamber.
- The ability to work constructively and harmoniously with directors, members and staff of the Chamber in accordance with policies established by the Board of Directors.
- A demonstrated ability for leadership in community service.
The proper performance of responsibility by directors and officers is vital to the sound and efficient operation of the Chamber.